Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Recruiting Hijinks

WHITECOLLAR REDNECK
I'm in the middle of the recruiting process right now, trying to fill an open position at the firm. I've gotten a handful of resumes that have completely inappropriate email addresses on them, and I'm pretty surprised by that. I completely understand people who don't want to use their current work email address for job hunting, but if your personal email address is thecatwoman@hotmail.com or superboner@yahoo.com, you really ought to take five minutes to set up a more bland jim.v.smith@gmail.com, or something. Assuming you really want to work in a professional setting, and aren't tanking your apps deliberately because your unemployment caseworker is making you look for work against your wishes.

2 comments:

Phutatorius said...

Redneck, did you get my application?

Anonymous said...

If you had CatWoman and Superboner come in an interview at the same time, could be a good show

Post a Comment