Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Setting a Record

WHITECOLLAR REDNECK
I noticed on my way to work this morning that the sushi place down the street has gone out of business, leaving behind a dumpster with what looked like 500 pounds of aging fish & seaweed products. I am quite confident that no one has ever consumed 500 pounds of aging fish & seaweed products in one sitting. So if you want to make history, call the Guinness Book of World Records, post a note in the comments so I can come by and take photos, and I'll meet you at Ichiban.





2 comments:

Phutatorius said...

How great would it be to have the receptionist gig at The Guinness Book?

"Hello, Guinness Book."
"I've been hanging from the Brooklyn Bridge by my ankles for 14 days, 6 hours, and 12 minutes. What's that get me?"
"Please hold. Hello -- Guinness Book."
"Yeah, hi -- my friend's got 212 marbles in his mouth. Can you send someone over?"
"Please hold while I transfer you to our Mouth Capacity Division. [click] Yes, hello, Mr. Bridge Hanger, are you still there?"
"[splash]"

Unknown said...

Hello Mr. Phutatorius, are you still holding? I'm sorry, your blog post is still about 30 words shy. heh heh.

Post a Comment